D.A. Davidson & Co. has installed ILX Systems Inc. quote terminals at 138 positions at its headquarters in Great Falls, Mont., and 10 branch offices. ILX replaced incumbent Automatic Data Processing Inc. as Davidson's quote provider.
Davidson is a regional brokerage with more than 100 registered representatives. The firm serves customers in the Pacific Northwest, and is a specialist on the Pacific Stock Exchange.
According to Vincent Purpura, president, Davidson opted for ILX after evaluating
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank