LONDON--Vistasource, a provider of real-time data access tools, has launched Anyware Realtime Websheet, a web tool for retrieving and analyzing real-time data.
Westboro, Mass.-based Vistasource's Anyware Realtime products consist of a number of engines that handle the interfaces to data distribution systems (DDS) such as Reuters Triarch 2000, TIB CI Server and Open Bloomberg, allowing traders and financial analysts to retrieve data on a real-time basis and carry out analysis.
The Realtime We
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act