As ADP prepares to part company with Merrill Lynch, the retail quote marketplace awaits answers to a number of key questions: Will the loss of the Merrill account cause a chain reaction that will send ADP into a tailspin similar to the one Quotron went into in the mid-1980s? Will ADP, a $3 billion per year company, remain committed to being an information provider in the brokerage services arena? Are the remaining high- profile clients of ADP, such as Smith Bar- ney Inc., licking their chops
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act