Berkeley Investment Technologies Inc. will expand its fixed-income securities pricing service to include end-of-day prices and research on mortgage-backed securities contributed by Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
According to BIT executive vice president Peter Vinella, the vendor sought to add MBS data to give it the breadth that many end-users seek. To date, BIT's end-of-day pricing service includes prices on all 450 U.S. Treasury securities, agencies and zero-coupon bonds, as well as rel
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act