The talk was of exchange feed upgrades and changes at the second annual all-day Market Data Technology Forum hosted two weeks ago in New York City by the Information Industry Association's Financial Information Services Division. To a conference room crammed to capacity, the Consolidated Tape Association (CTA), Nasdaq and the Toronto Stock Exchange -- among others -- all offered details of planned revisions to their data feeds.
Vendors, too, had their hour on the podium -- an hour that yielde
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank