Michael Sanderson, chairman of Reuters America Holdings Inc. and president and chief executive officer of Instinet Corp., created a new business structure for the American operations of Reuters early this month. Sanderson, who previously had three direct reports, will now have five additional executives reporting to him. Notably, Sanderson has established two executives responsible for, respectively, fixed income and equities who report directly to him.
Brian Vaughan, president, Reuters Amer
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act