The Financial Information Forum (FIF), a user group focused on market data, order entry and back-office issues within the brokerage industry, is launching a third market data committee.
The new committee, which has not yet been named, will address front-office technology issues within brokerage firms, including market data issues, says Leo McBlain, chairman of FIF and vice president of ADP Brokerage Services Group.
"With T+1 coming, we anticipate that there will be new types of information for
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank