Citicorp has pulled together a new team within its capital markets division to provide a more efficient way of responding to the market data needs of the bank's traders. The group will report to ex-Quotron executive Ed Berlin, who in turn reports to the business head of capital markets. Berlin has been hiring new staff to fill out the group, including, most recently, a market data specialist from Dow Jones Telerate.
According to Berlin, the new group -- which has not yet been named -- will wo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit