The Nasdaq Stock Market will introduce a version of its TotalView datafeed this summer that is designed specifically for use within automated trading applications. The feed will carry all Nasdaq Market Center and Brut order data.
On May 12, Nasdaq issued an alert to its redistributors that the new feed, dubbed OrderView, is in development and should be ready to roll out by late summer, a Nasdaq official says. Testing is expected to take place around July and August over evenings and weekends.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling