NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems is set to name Julian Childs as managing director of its European operation, in place of John Jessop, who has been with the company for only eight months.
The move stunned many in the business who had expected Jessop to play a major role in leading Telerate, the company he had once headed. Childs' ascendancy is also surprising: Bridge had been expected to distance itself from the management team of the former Dow Jones Markets, in which Childs served most
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank