At a Futures Industry Association (FIA) operations division conference last week in New York, user firms -- including Lehman Brothers Inc. and Smith Barney Shearson Inc. -- lobbied the futures exchanges on two sore points: escalating data fees and restrictive data distribution policies.
Representatives of user firms sought to convince the futures exchanges -- which have been notoriously frequent in their price hikes -- that their fees are too high. They are also seeking to negotiate volume di
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech