LONDON--Thomson Financial Securities Data (TFSD) is taking a step toward integrating data from various Thomson Financial divisions for access from one platform with its launch of Thomsondirect.com. The new product, aimed at investment bankers and the consulting and legal markets, offers integrated access to fundamental, descriptive and company research information from 13 different databases.
Its launch in London last week at the Online Information 99 show will be followed with launches in N
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse