Philadelphia-based trading software vendor Torc Financial is nearing the end of a project to replace its in-house data collection and distribution architecture with technology from Chicago-based Activ Financial.
Torc Financial, which produces the TradeSpeed suite of trading tools, replaced its own feed handler for a direct feed of the New York Stock Exchange's OpenBook market depth feed with one from Activ last month. It is about to do the same for ArcaBook and Inet, as well as taking Nasdaq'
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit