The exchange aims to release the product, dubbed Market Replay for MiFID, in the fourth quarter of this year, and hopes it will highlight the quality of executions on its Nadsaq OMX Europe multilateral trading facility, which went live last Friday, in addition to its core use as a tool for ensuring best-execution compliance.
Although best execution is not simply focused on price in Europe, as in the US, the European product will allow users to calculate "a custom best bid and offer based on o
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming