Market Data Studio-a component of Market Data Works that mimics a client's Reuters RMDS infrastructure to simulate various market conditions using replayed data from RMDS-constructs scenarios from information fields written in Groovy script, an open source language, which is used to construct hypothetical situations known as transformations.
"Groovy is a scripting language that is used to transform the market data and change it to result in a particular scenario," says CodeStreet chief execut
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit