The tool monitors latency for both consolidated and direct exchange feeds, and provides insight into individual components of firms' RMDS platforms, says Richard Pirani, product manager for information management systems at Reuters. RLM also monitors exchange latency by capturing timestamps from exchange feeds, and identifies latency spikes to generate real-time statistics to help trading algorithms make order-routing decisions.
Pirani says RLM will appeal to any firm using RMDS looking to ca
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership