Instant Markets already supports weather derivatives and will cover natural gas options by the end of this month. Pivot chief executive John Eley says that like these markets, block equities quoting is less structured than other markets, which makes it more suitable for voice brokerage and quoting via IM messages.
"Clients... told us that IM is an important part of their workflow, and that if they could get data from instant messages, capture it on both sides, and structure it, that could improve
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II