The vendor also plans to integrate the FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming data) protocol into its offering later this year.
AMQP simplifies data streaming, ensuring it can be accomplished without large teams of IT specialists and middleware software, says Alexis Richardson, business development director in London. In addition to market data, clients stream business data about positions, trades, orders, faults, trade exceptions and breaks, he says. "Data streaming is at the heart of most everyth
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling