The new product will replace the vendor's Panopticon Enterprise, which provided only treemap-type charts, and Panopticon Explorer, which provided treemap and bar-series (bar charts with a time horizon) charts. Panopticon EX will provide a Web-based dashboard that enables users to select multiple visualization types, depending on which data they are entitled to view and which display best suits disparate data sources, and to publish those results via their company intranet or the Web to other use
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech