The product, which is aimed at quantitative research staff at hedge funds, broker-dealers and banks, as well as those responsible for system testing, includes all quote, trade and administration messages disseminated via the Options Price Reporting Authority's feed and from North American equity and futures exchanges and ECNs.
Dubbed Clarity-HD, the new product follows the launch earlier this year of the firm's Clarity-Live intraday tick history product (IMD, April 30).
Essex Radez collates an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit