Though MetaBit chief executive Daniel Burgin says the vendor will be able to use the technology to speed up its order routing capabilities to exchanges in future, the initial deployment will focus on accelerating the vendor's internal processing and distribution of data.
Burgin says that by integrating the Content Routers, data transmission to its user interface will be up to 30 percent faster once it rolls out the technology in August. "The Solace Router comes with APIs that we embed into our fr
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities