Officials say the new .Net API, dubbed DNA (Dot-Net-API), has been engineered to take advantage of multi-threading capabilities and recent advances in chip technology for firms looking to reduce the time taken to process and distribute data.
"Typically, people used to write programs in Visual Basic or Excel, [which are] all very single-threaded," says Andrew Miller, chief executive of Arcontech's parent company Knowledge Technology Solutions. By using DNA, clients can take advantage of multi-
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II