The iD mobile application will offer access to the vendor's full range of market data, including real-time quotes, charting analytics, news and foreign exchange rates, and will be integrated with the desktop display version of iD, so that users can import watchlists configured on their desktops to track the same securities via their mobile device. Users can also set up their desktop display or mobile application to trigger email alerts when a security reaches a certain price.
Telekurs currently o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act