Thomson Financial last week announced two partnerships to broaden its data offerings-a deal for BT Radianz to provide network delivery, feed connectivity and co-location hosting services for Thomson's upcoming low-latency datafeed, and a new terminal for the Italian market, developed in partnership with Italian vendor eClass.
BT Radianz will host and manage the low-latency ticker plants from Wombat Financial Software that Thomson is using to power its direct feed offering in its New York dat
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech