Mountain View, Calif.-based software vendor Coral8 will announce version 4.0 of its event correlation engine this week following user requests for a version that could handle their increasingly complex demands.
Coral8 chief executive Terry Cunningham says the engine has typically been deployed in small environments on a single CPU in its Developer or Professional configurations, but clients now require bigger deployments that need more server power. "And making those boxes talk to each oth
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit