Exegy's ticker plant—which the vendor claims can process a million messages per second at latency of not more than 150 microseconds—has already been deployed at one client, a London-based investment bank, which is using it to support the firm's electronic trading operation. The solution went live at the firm in February, after being installed and tested in January.
Officials decline to name the client or disclose terms of the deal, but Exegy chairman and chief executive Jim O'Donnell says a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse