Chicago-based ticker plant and datafeed vendor Activ Financial expects to cut latency and increase content and reliability as a result of going live last week with a direct connection to the Securities Industry Automation Corp.'s SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network.
Activ president Frank Piasecki says the vendor will use the connection to replace the New York Stock Exchange data that it sources from SIAC's CTCQ consolidated trade and quote feed with NYSE's core datafeed, wh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit