Within the coming weeks, the vendor will add feed handlers and data from the Atlanta-based IntercontinentalExchange (ICE), the NYSE-Arca market of NYSE Euronext, and from fast-rising ECN Bats Trading, says Roxanne Pirooz, business development manager at Quant House in New York.
Later-possibly within three months-the vendor will also add the Opra feed of US options quote and trade data from the Options Price Reporting Authority. Pirooz says the reason for a delay in rolling out Opra is that "t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech