The first new feed handler, for Eurex's low-latency EBS (Enhanced Broadcast Solution) datafeed, is already in beta testing and should be available via general release by mid-June, followed by a handful of other handlers in September, says InfoDyne president and chief executive Guy Tagliavia.
The additional handlers will include the London Stock Exchange's Infolect feed, including its low-latency Performance Channels feed, as well as feeds from pan-European MTF Chi-X and proposed venues from N
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit