Network and hosting provider BT Radianz will this week launch a new, low-latency data connectivity and market access service dedicated to exchanges and marketplaces located in the New York tri-state area, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The service, dubbed Radianz Ultra Access, is a "specialized shared infrastructure," separate from the vendor's RadianzNet extranet, says Kevin Covington, executive vice president of business and product development at BT Radianz. Every technical component
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit