SML began marketing its service by freely publishing daily Miri S&P 500 Volatility Signals via Hedgehogs.net earlier this month, and intends to launch a full subscription service by the end of this quarter, which will include volatility signals for underlying constituent stocks and links to the news articles that acted as inputs for each trading signal.
SML launched Miri last year as a service for analyzing news and predicting the short-term impact of stories on volatility for the S&P 500 index a
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech