The vendor originally rolled out the product in January, but needed to improve its architecture to make the platform more stable and scalable following "an influx of data volumes" after adding market data from the New York Stock Exchange, including data from the former American Stock Exchange (IMD, Jan. 19).
However, EquityFeed chief executive Stephan Touizer says the new markets are critical to strengthening the platform's appeal to buy-side clients. "The economic climate has changed the market.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act