Activ will initially collect and normalize data from exchanges-starting with Nasdaq OMX, Deutsche Börse's CEF feed, and NYSE Euronext's EMDS and UTP feeds-via its UK ticker plant, before expanding connectivity to European multilateral trading facilities, including Chi-X Europe, BATS Europe and Turquoise, as support for new venues is demanded by clients. The vendor will make the data available to clients of its deployed and hosted ticker plant technologies, and via its consolidated feed.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit