Wall Street Source, a provider of news aggregation technology, will soon complete development of three instant messaging bots that allow users to integrate the vendor's content with AOL's AIM Pro IM application.
The developments part of an agreement announced last week between the two companies.
The bots—software devices that format data for broadcast via IM—are designed to help WSS leverage AIM's presence on financial services desktops as a communication tool for trade negotiation.
The first b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act