Clarification: Dow Jones Telerate's Telerate Workstation (TW), the Microsoft Corp. Windows-and PC-based information delivery platform that is meant to unite all the vendor's data services, is not yet available -- anywhere -- except for use with Telerate's digital data distribution platform, Telerate Trading Room System (TTRS). The July 18 issue of IMD suggested the TW was already available in the U.K. without support from TTRS. While the vendor does plan to make the platform available for cu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act