One of the Bank of New York's UK businesses has decided to use ValueLink's validated pricing service again three years after dropping it for another vendor.
The business, which provides outsourced third-party administration services for investment fund clients, is using ValueLink for fund valuations.
BoNY gives lists of the securities held by the funds of BoNY's clients to ValueLink. ValueLink then sources prices for those securities both directly and from other data vendor feeds, and compar
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse