Va.-based M-CAM has signed an agreement to provide its patent market research via The Bank of New York subsidiary BNY Jaywalk’s research platform. M-CAM’s research provides information on a company’s patent portfolio, including high-profile patents, newly issued patents and patent litigation cases.
Data streaming technology provider Caplin Systems is using technology from weComm to provide a wireless data solution for traders and brokers. WeComm, which focuses on
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act