LONDON--Reuters is preparing to roll out Reuters Datafeed (RDF) version 1.1 globally, which, when coupled with new hardware, will be capable of supporting 300 percent more traffic than the current feed. The new feed will eventually replace Selectfeed Plus.
The new version of RDF also resolves the issues that plagued the initial rollout two years ago. That feed, which is live with 65-70 high-end clients, "experienced problems refreshing," says one source.
Ethan Chazin, Reuters Datafeed's globa
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers