UK banking group Abbey is expanding its use of technology from Asset Control to create a central system for collecting and distributing corporate actions data to its asset servicing team.
The project arose out of a firm-wide drive to cut the cost of market data, which led to the replacement of Reuters and Telerate with Bloomberg in the front office of Abbey Financial Markets, the bank's treasury arm (IMD, July 5).
The back-office project involved finding out "what the requirements of the marke
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership