Telekurs Financial has finally launched its new data display product, Telekurs iD, which it is touting as a "Swiss-made alternative to Reuters and Bloomberg."
The display, which has been in development for the last 15 months, will unite Telekurs’ entire range of information, including real-time quotes, corporate actions information and news. Ultimately it will replace the vendor’s existing display products and provide an alternative to Reuters and Bloomberg for both front-end and back-end us
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit