National Financial Takes Reuters
National Financial, the clearing arm of Fidelity Investments, has entered an agreement with Reuters to distribute a high-end market data product to its correspondent broker/dealer clients, both companies confirm. A Fidelity spokesperson says the product is in addition to other market data services and that the project is in the pilot phase, with a full rollout due in the coming months. Reuters comfirms the deal but declines to provide further details.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit