ANNA’s Hougaard Steps Down
Niels Hougaard, chairman of the Association of National Numbering Agencies, says he will not seek re-election for the chairman role when his term expires next month. ANNA members will elect Hougaard’s successor, who will then be agreed upon by its board, following its general meeting on June 10 in Zurich. Hougaard says he is looking forward to being "more of a boss" to his staff as head of customer service at Værdipapircentralen (VP Securities Services) in Denmark,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act