NEW YORK--RIXML.org is preparing to launch the draft version 2.0 of the Research Information Markup Language (RIXML)specification in the second quarter. The official version, which will add coverage of fixed income and international data, will be available by the end of July.
Five working groups oversaw the additions to the specification: Events, Fixed Income, Distribution, Financial Data and Globalization/Location.
"The purpose of 2.0 is to introduce new elements specific to these five areas
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent