Thomson Financial has increased the capacity and speed of Thomson Datastream, its numerical time series database, while adding remote Internet access.
The vendor has installed IBM’s Z990 mainframe, increasing capacity by 35 percent, improving client query response times and preparing for anticipated service levels as Thomson targets the performance and risk management markets.
Thomson is also now offering remote users the ability to access Thomson Datastream through the Internet via point-to-p
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit