Kx Expands Executive Team
Kx Systems, a provider of market data technology, has created two new executive positions in its New York sales office. Gavan Corr joins as business development manager and will be responsible for managing customer relationships. Corr was previously an executive with First Derivatives, a Kx Systems sales partner. He has also worked as a consultant for various European investment banks. Joanne O’Kane, also from First Derivatives, has been appointed business developmen
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling