Wilco has extended the range of the data cleansing service it provides to a major Wall Street broker/dealer through its outsourcing service, the Securities Data Management Service, to other offices of the broker/dealer in Europe and Asia. The service additionally has been extended to include end-of-month pricing for stocks, bonds, warrants, convertible bonds and mutual funds. Wilco obtains these prices through vendors, but, as some prices are not always available, Wilco’s data management tea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit