Version 5 of AEP will enable users to process higher volumes of market data "much faster" than before, says Quod chief executive Ali Pichvai. To take advantage of this increased speed and throughput, the vendor will soon begin evaluating potential partnerships with third-party providers of hardware-accelerated data technologies-including hardware-accelerated feed handlers from vendors such as Exegy and Celoxica, and hardware-based middleware platforms from vendors such as Solace Systems-to inves
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp