The new version of Excelerator reduces latency associated with transferring real-time data into spreadsheets, and increases the data updates it can process.
"We have been carrying out trials with hedge funds and banks showing that we are on average 79 milliseconds faster into Excel [than competing products], with much less data loss, so there are more ticks transmitted," says Arcontech chief executive Andrew Miller, adding that the new version is "a major rework" of Excelerator's existing core t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech