Trading telephony and network services vendor IPC is expanding its relationship with datacenter and hosting provider Equinix by adding presences at Equinix locations in the UK and Singapore, joining existing centers in New York, Chicago, Toronto and Hong Kong where IPC hosts its core network infrastructure, to support demand for IPC’s Electronic Connectivity Services data network, which connects trading firms and exchanges.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech