Standard and Poor’s Capital IQ division has released a new version of its Web-based AlphaWorks quantitative research and analysis platform (the division formerly known as SystematIQ), with new tools to provide quantitative researchers, fundamental analysts and portfolio managers with a better understanding of the impact of macro-economic and market conditions on their stock selection signals.
A new Regime Monitor feature enables users to compare the effect of different economic, market, or po
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership